The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
NO.109 QIANMEN RD,ZHANG DIAN CUN, NEW WEST DISTRICT, YONGKANG CITY , ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA
Choosing the best mobility scooter for the elderly
Mobility scooters can provide newfound freedom to elderly individuals that are struggling with day to day activities. They are a great way to regain independence. But, with so many mobility scooters on the market, it is tough to know which type of product is right for you. At MoveCare mobility home, we are committed to providing expert advice to make the decision process a little easier. There are several things to consider when choosing the best mobility scooter for the elderly.
Mobility scooter option
It is important to determine how you will be using the mobility scooter. Identifying your needs beforehand will allow you to choose the scooter that best fits your lifestyle.
Indoor 4 wheels scooter is a good choice for comfort as it offers adequate leg room and seat size. It rides at a good speed and has a good battery life. Due to the larger size, it will not maneuver as easily as the 3-wheel scooter. It does, however, offer better durability and stability.
Being able to get around easily and comfortably is of the utmost importance. Consider the following features when choosing a mobility scooter:
· Tire Type: Air Filled, Solid, or Foam Filled.
· Assembled Weight: When assembled, scooter weights vary widely ranging from 50 lbs. to 200 lbs. It is easier to transport and assemble lightweight scooters.
· Turning Radius: This is the smallest circular turn the scooter can make. A tight turning radius allows for ease of operation and maneuvering around tight corners.
· Ground Clearance: The space between the base of the tire and the undercarriage. Low clearance provides a stable ride. Higher clearance is needed for outdoor use to avoid damage to bottom of the scooter.
· Maximum Recommended Incline: This indicates the amount of an incline that the scooter can safely climb. This is important to consider when using outdoor sidewalks and exit ramps.
1. Measurements: 1170mm×570mm×520mm
2. Tyre Height: 9 inches
3. Scooter total weight: 55kg (inc.batteries,basket and seat)
4. Passenger weight capacity: 120kg
5. Max Speed: 8km/h
6. Max travel range: up to 20km
7. Turning Radius: 115cm
8. Climbable grade: 12°
9. Battery Capacity: 2×12V, 12AH/20AH
10. Motor size: 400W
11. Brake: Electromagnetic, automatically operated when the control lever are released。
Our warranty for mobility scooter is 6 years for frame structure, 2 years for drive train system, 1 year for plastic parts, 6 months limited warranty only for battery.