The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
The big tornado slide is a must-have item for large water parks. Visitors sit in a four-leaf type float, starting from a platform of more than 15 meters high, flying into a huge horn-shaped slide, like being sucked in by a tornado, in a rapid speed. It is a very special and suitable item for tourists who like to experience adventure.
After a few years, the big tornado slide has been developed to more exciting water park amusement equipment. The platform height is increased from 15 meters to 18 meters, giving the riders more excited experience.
Platform Height Request: 14.8m
Diameter: 18 m
Capacity: 480 persons/hour (4 persons with raft)
Power: 90 kW
Floor Space: 58.5*38meters
Water Flow: 960 m3/h
Gel Coats and Resin: DSM / Ashland Brand
Material: Fiberglass Slide & Hot galvanized steel structure
Suitable for visitor who is ≧1.4 m tall, 40 to 85 kg
Thickness: 8-10 mm
1. Can you make water park design for me?
Yes, we can design as your request. But You need to provide us the size of your site, or providing CAD drawing is better .
2. What can you do for me if I send you my site drawings?
First step: Making Plan — Design — Modification — Confirmation — Send Quotation — Send PI
3. What about the cost of shipping to my city?
Tell us about the port closest to you and will give you professional maritime guidance.
4. How can i visit your factory?
After determining your itinerary and ticket hotel information, we will send a car to pick you up at the factory to negotiate.
5. What certificates do you have?
TUV, CE, ISO9001, ASTM etc.
6. How about the installation?
Send professional engineers to help customers install water park equipment. 2.Provide installation drawings for instruction.
Our services include water park consulting and training, equipment performance testing, facility protection and renovation, equipment emergency maintenance and replacement.
The specific service contents are as follows:
A training and consulting service
1. water park mechanical and electrical equipment and automation system operation, maintenance and simple repair training;
2. water park waiters and lifeguards emergency training;
3. water park marketing training;
4. fiberglass product maintenance and maintenance training;
5. water purification and disinfection management training and so on.